Cupertino High School Track and
Home of the Pioneers
Coach Paul Armstrong
Your meet recap email (no paper) should include at minimum the following points
performance. Use 1-10, with 10 being the best.
2 . Explain the rating.
3. List any injuries and/or physical problems.
4. List any mental and emotional problems.
5. List any environmental factors that influenced your
good or bad.
6. Briefly describe your performance in each event.
7. List any marks and splits. This is important if
finish in the top three.
8. How do you feel about your
9. What can you do to improve?
10. What is preventing you from improving?
11. What can the coach do to help you improve?
12. Explain in some detail all phases of your races, jumps, or throws.
If you do
not do your meet recaps, you may not be allowed to compete in
or receive PE credit.
You should not have to spend more than 15 minutes on each meet recap.
Keep your recaps in one file with earliest at the top the latest at the bottom.
This page last
webpage by PLA