Cupertino High School Cross Country and Track & Field
Home of the Pioneers
Coach Paul Armstrong
Uniform and Warm-Up
The following guidelines are designed to
keep your uniform and warm-ups looking as pristine as possible.
You are financially responsible for any damage to or loss of the
uniform and/or warm-ups.
Financial responsibility means the replacement cost.
Repeat offense may subject you to termination from the team.
1. Always wash in cold water.
2. Wash separately
(preferable) or with
3. Wash inside out.
4. Do not use fabric softeners - liquid or sheets.
5. Do not use
6. Do not use detergents that
contains bleach or softeners.
7. Do not dry
8. Do not dry on high heat. Dry
on low heat or hang dry (preferable).
9. Do wash after
10. Do not iron.
11. Do address any spots or
stains right away.
12. Only wear your uniform or warm-ups for meets, unless instructed to do
13. Do not leave stick on numbers
on your uniform when the meet is completed.
Take them off after each event.
14. Do not remove the clothing tags.
15. Do not alter the garment numbers.
16. Do not write anything on the inside or outside of the garments.
last updated 3/1/08, 9/8/08, 1/24/09,
webpage by pla