Cupertino High School Cross Country 2016
Home of the
Head Coach Paul Armstrong
Your race recap email should include at minimum the following points:
1. Rate your performance on a 1-10 scale with 10 being the best.
2 . Explain the rating.
3. List any injuries and/or physical factors - good or bad.
4. List any mental and emotional factors - good or bad.
5. List any environmental factors that influenced your race - good or
6. Briefly describe the start, the middle, and the finish of the race.
7. List any mile splits.
8. Discuss ways to improve your performance.
Update your log soon after each race.
You are documenting your endeavor for posterity.
It should not take more than 15 minutes.
Race recaps are required for PE credit.
Race recaps are due to me by Sunday night each week, but preferably the night of the meet.
Keep your recaps in an electronic format, in one document with earliest race at the top of the document.
This page last updated: 8/5/16
webpage by PLA